You must be aware of the ongoing Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. If you are not aware of this scheme then you must know that this is a government run scheme launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. The sole purpose of the scheme was to provide affordable housing to the people in the rural as well as the urban area.
It is also possible to apply for the scheme through an online medium but a lot of people do not know that what happens to their application after the application has been submitted. If you are one such applicant who is not aware of the later part of the process then this article is for you as we have listed the information about the beneficiary list for the scheme. Read the complete article for more details.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List – Beneficiary List
Before you move ahead, it is should be noted that having your name in the beneficiary list doesn’t mean that you have been selected for the scheme but it simply means that your application form has been submitted properly and it has been accepted by the authority. Now, here is the process to check the list of Beneficiary Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
Steps to Find Urban Beneficiary for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
Below is the process to check the Urban Beneficiary List for the scheme.
- You can start by navigating to the official website of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. If you do not have the link to the website then you can simply navigate to http://pmaymis.gov.in/
- Once the website is displayed, you can click on Search Beneficiary from the Top Menu Ribbon and a drop-down menu will appear. Select Search by Name from the Drop down menu and you will be redirected to a new page.
- If you are unable to find the option then you can also click on the link mentioned below to be redirected directly to the page.
- On the new page, you will see the space for entering your name. In the designated area, you can enter the first three letters of your first name and click on search button.
- Now, the list of all the beneficiaries would be displayed along with Survey Code, Beneficiary Code, Name, Father’s Name, Component Name, City Name and State Name.
- You can find your name on the list by using Ctrl + F Function on the webpage.
Steps to Find Rural Beneficiary for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
If you applied under the rural category then here is how you can find the list of beneficiaries.
- You can start by visiting the following page mentioned in the link below
- Once the page is displayed, you can enter your registration number and click on Search Button. If you do not have a registration number then you may not worry as there are other options to search as well.
- You can alternatively click on Advance Search if you do not have your registration number with you. A new page will be displayed.
- You can enter any of the details to search and alternatively, you can also enter multiple details to search. It should be noted that you must enter State, District, Block and Panchayat Name to proceed.
- A list will now be displayed with beneficiary ID, Name, Father’s Name, BPL Number, Home Status, Sanction Number and Amount Released.
Steps to Find District-Wise List for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
You can also find the district-wise list by following the process mentioned below
- Start by navigating to the website of Ministry of Rural Development and once the website is displayed, click on Stakeholders.
- From the drop-down menu, click on SECC Family Member Details or alternatively click on the link mentioned below to be redirected directly to the page.
- Enter the State and PMAY ID and click on the search button. The list will then be displayed.
These were the various methods to get Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List and if you would like to check the status of your application then you can navigate to the following link.
This link would enable you to check the status of the application and take the reprint of the application form. Digitalization has surely made it easy for us to get information.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List (pmaymis.gov.in)
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List 2018
If you are one such applicant who is not aware of the later part of the process then this article is for you as we have listed the information about the beneficiary list for the scheme. Read the complete article for more details.