Bhulekh is one of the most useable online platforms that contains information about land records. It is inaugurated by the Government of Uttar Pradesh. It is very difficult for the workers to find out the unclear titles, land dispute, and current rates of the lands manually, accessing a single record with transparency is only possible through digitalization. That’s why the government has launched Bhulekh Up NIC in the online portal that allows Uttar Pradesh citizens to access all the necessary information that related to the land record. The information that individuals can retrieve from the Bhulekh Uttar Pradesh website is plot number, land area, Bhulekh Naksha UP, property value, measurement of land, and owner name.
The digitization of land records is one the grateful welcome step of e-governance of India. The main aim behind this online portal to transform the existing land record into the art of information technology so that individual can access the details from anywhere and any platform.
UP Bhulekh Online Portal Service
- Guaranteeing effective, accurate and real information about the land records to the individuals.
- Offering electronic record of the right to owners at affordable rates.
- Coordination with other data sets towards extensive LIS.
- Low cost, easily accessible data from any platform.
- Giving facility to view Bhulekh UP Map.
- One can access land ownership record and details about disputed lands.
- Information empowerment, easily reproducible details, and modernization in land management.
- Improve transparency in land record administration system.
- Development in the real state to improve national growth.
- Directly and indirectly Bhulekh UP NIC in is boosting the government’s digital mission.
- Provides clarity over ownership title, and make easy for the buyers to check the authenticity of the land.
How to Check UP Bhulekh Online?
Uttar Pradesh government has launched this online platform to facilitate detailed information about the updating modification occurs in land due to land acquisition, transfer of ownership, calamities conditions and availability of agriculture. If you want to access Bhulekh NIC in Uttar Pradesh website, then you must follow these steps that are listed below:
- First and the foremost individual has to visit Uttar Pradesh Bhulekh official website (https://upbhulekh.gov.in/public/public_ror/Public_ROR.jsp).
- After accessing the website, click on the “view imitative copy” option that visible on the home page.
- In the next step, enter the captcha code and click on the submit option.
- Once you clicked on the submit button you will be redirected to the new web page, where you can select district, village and tehsil names.
- After selecting a district, village and tehsil names you can search records with any options that are listed below:
- Khasra Number.
- Khata Number.
- After selecting the option, click on the box button.
- Once you have your land record take a print out of the record.
You may also like to read: Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
How to View Bhulekh Naksha UP or Bhulekh UP Map?
Uttar Pradesh Bhulekh web portal offers you the facility to view land map. In order to view the map or print land map, you have to follow the steps that are listed below:
- Firstly, the individuals have to click on https://upbhulekh.gov.in/public/public_ror/Public_ROR.jsp
- After that select location for ‘ROR’ select your district name, village name and tehsil name.
- Now, select an option that is listed below to search your land record.
Benefits of Bhulekh Uttar Pradesh online Portal
- Up Bhulekh web portal helps buyers to check the authenticity of the land such as real owner name, private land, current cost and property tax receipt.
- Up Bhulekh web portal always show you updated land record.
- This web portal offers you the facility to view Bhulekh Naksha UP of your land.
- Up Bhulekh web portal improve the quality of land and make it more accessible.
- Bhulekh Uttar Pradesh provides you free accessible real-time land records.
- UpBhulekh is single window online service that can be accessed from any platform.
- UPBhulekh web portal reduces the land market disputes.
Without any doubt, computerization of land record is speeding up the land acquisition process, from the landowner to the title to Bhulekh Naksha UP, individuals can view in a few clicks. One survey has reported that workers found difficulty in updating land records. That’s why Uttar Pradesh government took the step and launched Uttar Pradesh Bhulekh online portal that makes it easy for the general public to avail the land record from any place and any platform.